Saturday, November 24, 2007

Quotes

Being a geek and someone who enjoys thinking, I really like good geeky quotes. The ones I like best are quick but whitty ones (think of the TV Show 'Pushing Daisies', but more geeky). Anyway, here are a ew on the best quotes I have found. Maybe I'll add more later...

"10 GOTO 10"
"A closed mouth gathers no foot."
"A penny for your thoughts; $20 to act them out."
"Be nice to your kids. They'll choose your nursing home."
"Hey Santa, how much for the list of naughty girls?"
"I like it better in the dark"
"I want to die in my sleep like my father, not screaming like his passengers."

"It is sad how a family can be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of wolves."
"A smile is a curve that can set a whole lot of things straight."
"A smile is a powerful weapon--you can even break ice with it."

Lastly, the quote that inspired my address for the blog:
"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

No comments: